11/20/20 : NWS Store News Bulletins
* Operations news: First and foremost, sorry for going a bit dark for a few days. I was in the process of getting our concrete pavement near the shipping office redone, was becoming a safety hazard due to age, and changing out our internet provider company.. who were charging FAR too much for very poor reliability. I was using my backup internet system for much of the past few months due to problems with their services. That provider also decided to jack up their rates recently by around 25% and I had a competitor come along and offer about half the price for far better reliability. The concrete project went from 1-3 to 4-5 days due to a delay with the cement truck, but they did good work, and the internet provider change also took a couple of days as I had to change all of our communications, security, etc.. to different connections and routers. So far.. much better service and support - and lower rates of course is always a plus, lower overhead on my end means helping to maintain good pricing for all of you. ;-)
* Highest priorities.. orders with all "ready shelf" items to be shipped, PSC, Victrix, Perry, WG restocks and a big mixed wargame shipment. ASL Trio packs were slightly delayed due to ASL AP15 not being ready quite yet when I first ordered the packs. They are now in a follow up shipment and should arrive this coming week along with the restocks of the NWS/MMP sale event, and another major restock for other titles.
* I have plans for more sales events once I get a bit better caught up which should happen over this coming week, definitely keep watch.. remember, the Sarissa sale event is still ongoing - 20% off my already discounted prices. Coupon code sarissa20% at checkout.. :-)
* Victrix.. first restock has arrived.. 2nd is being worked on by my supplier - but - some potentially VERY good news. Victrix is working on ramping up production by doubling their shifts and working on a new way to handle retailer orders, and so far it looks like a great idea. Should be able to start seeing some serious improvements in that direction very very soon. ;-)
* Back to my shipping bunker.. and thanks again for all your patience during what has turned out to be a very interesting, and for many a very challenging, year - to say the least. Stay safe, stay healthy.. and keep on wargaming! Back to my shipping bunker and doing double time to get orders out the door ASAP. If you have any questions please let me know. Take care friends. :-)
11/11/20 : NWS Store News Bulletins
* NWS/MMP Sale Event.. 11/11-11/15.. reduced prices on a number of titles, all marked *** SALE PRICE ***. Note, my $100 & 3+ item order special can also be applied to this sale event! :-) Don't forget about my NWS/Sarissa 20% off my already discounted prices sale event.. mentioned on my previous news post below. :-)
* Still burning through restocks.. but cranking out shipments at a good pace. The DVG batch of restocks, preorders, and reprints took a bit longer then anticipated but those are done and I am almost finished with the large batch of DCG Lucky Forward.. also knocked out a good sized wargame restock covering a variety of titles. CMP and MMP restocks are next, and then several batches of miniatures. Another large MMP shipment is already set to arrive this coming week. Should be back up to full speed on restocks by this weekend. Again thanks for all your patience while I work on getting my restock shipment schedule back in line.
* Victrix.. got a batch order coming in later this week, verified. 2nd batch order, even larger, should be here later this coming week. With these shipments I will fill out as many restock orders as possible and update the store stock counts as I go. Overall the fill rate on the first batch is around 60%.. so not too bad. I also listed the new 12mm Victrix WW2 infantry and I have them on the 2nd batch order list.
* I have some NWS specific sales events coming up covering a wide range of wargames and miniatures.. so keep watch. ;-) Thank you for all your support and let me know if there are any questions! Back to my shipping bunker! :-)
11/6/20 : NWS Store News Bulletins
* NWS/Sarissa 20% off (already discounted NWS pricing) Black Friday Sale through Dec 1. Coupon code at checkout "sarissa20%". Note, Sarissa has thousands of products so if there is anything you want not already listed on my store just ask and I will add those items added for you.
* Short version.. working through restocks over the weekend and finishing off the following shipments.. DCG Lucky Forward, MMP, CMP, and DVG restocks, and other wargaming shipments. PSC, Perry, WG, BFM, and other miniatures shipments are also being worked on. My past few days did not work out exactly as expected so burning through the weekend to get caught up on those restocks.
* Keep watch.. more holiday sales from my direct stock listings coming up very soon.. ;)
* Thanks again for all your support and patience. I will be posting more news in just a few days. :)
11/1/20 : NWS Store Bulletins
* First and foremost.. a big thanks to all of you that emailed, posted, and messaged me with your support regarding my dad being in the hospital for a bit over a month now. All of your patience and support is greatly appreciated. Right after I posted news on 10/17 I had to spend a weekend having him moved to a different - and FAR better - hospital as the first one, that he sadly chose to go to, wanted to give up and turn him over to hospice. It was bad enough that I completely believe they made the situation worse so giving up on him was absolutely not acceptable. After numerous calls I got him moved to one of the best hospitals in the region to give him the best chance possible of survival. Right now he is undergoing a lot of tests and is finally out of the ICU and hopefully moving in a better direction. My brother and I have been checking on or visiting him each day. Right now it is a wait, watch, and see situation.
* Over the last two weeks I have been shipping restocks and "ready shelf" orders as quickly as possible. Presently working on a large MMP shipment, another large shipment is already in the works, and numerous other wargame restocks. Several other minis publishers shipments have also arrived and are stocked, including a LOT of WG items, and I will be working on Perry and PSC this week. Overall.. keeping orders flowing out as fast as possible. Note, if any of you need product ASAP let me know and I will definitely try and work that out for you, especially "ready shelf" orders.
* DCG Lucky Forward orders have started shipping with the rest going out over Mon-Wed - I had to order in more "long boxes" which are arriving tomorrow afternoon. All Team Yankee Complete starter sets will be shipping out over the next few days. Got a few in to start with but my supplier got more "allocation" stocks sooner then expected and they are due to arrive here this week.
* The Victrix situation.. after several calls to Victrix regarding a VERY large order I had placed a few weeks ago the news went from bad to worse. At first it looked like I would get most of not all of the order I placed.. called a bit later and it drops to about 70%.. next call about 30%. With that I immediately switched back to my normal supplier, easier and faster logistics for my end, who I had heard just got sizable restock in and they are already working on the order. I will not know what exactly will be shipped until I see the invoice and with that I will submitting another order immediately after. All Victrix listings are back on my store but no restock backorders will be accepted until the situation with the Victrix production improves, so for now I am only accepting "ready shelf" and "inbound restock" orders. From the news I have gathered the COVID restrictions have seriously curtailed their production facility and they are presently trying to remedy the backlog between their main website, distributor, and retailer requests. I will update my Victrix listings on my store as I receive invoices and restocks with either "ready shelf", or "inbound restock". Note, "restock ordered" means that I placed orders but did not have a set date of arrival yet which was entirely dependent on product availability as noted on my store information page, for those with orders already logged on my store system. All backorders for Victrix products on my store will be filled as stock arrives. If you wish to make any changes to your order please let me know.
* Again.. thanks for all of your support and patience and if there are any questions please let me know. Take care everyone and keep on wargaming! :)
10/17/20 : NWS Store News Bulletins
* Due to a recent family medical emergency my operations schedule has been slowed down just a bit this past week. My dad has been in the hospital for around 3 weeks, not COVID related, due to recent major surgery and is not fairing well with some of the side effects of the procedures and medications. My brother has been helping as much as he can while also working a full time job but I now have get to get more directly involved with the hospital care to offer my dad as much of a survival chance as possible - at this time I am handling most all of this situation from my home or office. Overall my operations should not be adversely disrupted but I may have to take some short time intervals to deal with this situation as needed. Fortunately my brother, who is only a few miles away and lives near our dad, and I work very well together and are already working on best and worst case scenarios.
* Last weekend I finished up all recent MMP and DVG reprints preorders, except Tiger Leader which is inbound and arriving next week. The large Victrix shipment should be arriving this coming week, a bit later then I thought. I did have a good chat with Julian, owner of Victrix, a few days ago and they are working hard on trying to get production back up to speed with demand after the UK lockdowns adversely affected their shipping and supply schedules. I did find out that the fill rate will be better then my previous supplier but not quite 100%.. figuring around 70% or so at this point. I will know more when I see the final emailed invoices which should be about Mon-Tue.
* DCG Lucky Forward has arrived and I have all the WG Victory at Sea and lots of WG shipments sitting here in my office which are in the works to be wrapped up next along with recent "ready shelf" orders. A Sarissa shipment is due in early this coming week and another MMP, Perry, PSC, and other minis shipments later in the week along with even lots more wargame restocks.
* Again thanks for all of your patience and support and I will post more news soon. Back to my shipping bunker I go! As always, if there are any questions please let me know. Thanks friends! :)